November 20, 2008 at 12:53pm Tove Jenson joined the family 10 weeks premature. He was 3lbs 12oz. He is now a week old and is continuing in stable condition at the NICU, where he will probably remain until January.
Glad I came across your blog! Glad to see what is going on in your little world! Congrats on having another cute premature baby. Hope he continues to be stable and does alright!
What a little miracle Tove is!! I remember with my premie babies how hard it is on a day to day basis. One day they thrive and so you are thrilled-- then the next day they crash- The yo yo of emotions is hard. We are praying for you and your little baby boy--
4 comments:
Awwww, so precious! Congratulations, and hope everything goes well. I think you chose a great name!
He is so cute! I also think the name is awesome!
Glad I came across your blog! Glad to see what is going on in your little world! Congrats on having another cute premature baby. Hope he continues to be stable and does alright!
What a little miracle Tove is!! I remember with my premie babies how hard it is on a day to day basis. One day they thrive and so you are thrilled-- then the next day they crash- The yo yo of emotions is hard. We are praying for you and your little baby boy--
Post a Comment